Mini-campsite in the Utrechtse Heuvelrug
“De Boterbloem”, the most amusing mini-campsite located in the Utrechtse Heuvelrug, Netherlands. Camping on the farm, enjoying the beauty of the Utrechtse Heuvelrug. Discover the tourist attractions, the Kromme Rijn area and the Langbroeker Wetering.
All of this is possible at the farm campsite “de Boterbloem”.
Large camping pitches
At our livestock farm in Amerongen we’ve set up a camping site with about 30 large camping stands. Each stand has a 6A electricity outlet, water tap, drainage and a tile platform. We also have a hardened field for the campers. Additional, we have good clean sanitary facilities including 6 hot showers.
Fun for the kids
Camping at “De Boterbloem” campsite is ideal for families with young kids. A holiday on a farm is an unforgettable experience. And having some bad weather? No problem, we have an indoor recreation room, children’s play hall and haystack to spend the day in.
“De Boterbloem” is also suitable for those who love peace and quiet. You can play Boerengolf (farmers-golf). We ask our guests to respect our Sunday rest and of the fellow campers. The reception is closed on Sunday.
Private sanitary facilities
From now on we also have private sanitary facilities, you are expected to keep them clean yourself.
Additional costs per night:
- 1 night € 12.50 per night
- Weekend (2 nights) € 11.00 per night
- Week € 7.50 per night
- 2 weeks € 6.00 per night (we will clean them 1x in between)
Our camp site
- 1 hectare with about 30 large and sheltered camping stands.
- Electricity outlet (6A) is available at every pitch.
- Good sanitary facilities with separate women’s and men’s bathrooms, showers, hot and cold water and a laundry machine.
- For the kids there are go-karts, a sandpit, a game room and a trampoline available.
- No cars are allowed on the campsite. Your caravan/trailer will be brought in and out of the field with a mini tractor.
- No arrivals on sundays.
In the area
- Shopping center in Leersum (1.5 km) and Amerongen (3 km)
- Cycling and hiking routes along Castles and ‘Stichtse Lustwarande’
- Amerongen Castle (3km), Huis Doorn Museum (8.5km), Ouwehands Zoo (14km)
- Tobacco museum Amerongen (3km)
- Lake Henschotermeer (13km) and swimming pool Leersum (2,2km)
- Het Leersumse veld (Breeding bird area) (5km)
- De Gravenbol (recreational area) (9km)
- Pyramide of Austerlitz (16km)
- De Boswerf Zeist, fun for kids (22km)
Both the LF 4 route and the migratory bird trail (trekvogelpad) are 200 meters from the campsite. Clog trail the Cotlandenpad is located along our camp site.
On the Utrechtse Heuvelrug you will find the most beautiful mountain bike routes in the Netherlands, a well-maintained and continuous course of up to 100 km. A vignette is required.
For the children there is a nice route in the Leersumse Veld: The Kabouterpad, which is freely accessible. Booklet, pointed hat and knapsack only available on weekends for a fee at De Veldschuur, Maarsbergseweg 18a, Leersum.
- Camping stand € 9,50 per night
- Overnight stay € 5,75 per person per night. excluding tourist tax.
- Children up to 3 years € 5,50 per child per night excluding tourist tax
Children from 3-12 years € 7,00 per child per night (children up to 12 years do not pay tourist tax)
- Tourist tax € 1,50 per person per night (children up to 12 years do not pay tourist tax)
- Extra tent € 3,- per night
- Use of laundry machine € 6.00 per laundry
- Pets € 1,50 per dog per night
- Visitors € 3,- per person
- Visitors children € 6,00 per person inclusive access to play hall
- You can pay in cash or by debit card.
Pay attention!! If you do not receive a response to your question, please check junk mail !!